Yesterday was a difficult day.
After spending all day with my family we went to an store that made my memories came back.
I was wondering why we couldn't be together, I just found how important is love and how sometimes when we love someone the strength of our loves could be absolutly different even we are talking about two people in the same relationship.
I can't understand how weak was our love, after reading and memorizing all your messages and everything you told me I discovered that ,even you said I don't know what love is , you dont know it neither.This text can sound like i'm attacking you or I'm protecting myself but i'm just trying to show you how I feel right now.
I can't understand how you could promise me so many things that right now only mean lies and absolutly nothing else.
I can't understand how you could say that you loved me and then you left me, making me being stranded.
I learnt many things like when you love someone, when you truly love someone you don't care about anything they have done , or anything they will do because when you love anything is bigger than your love for this person.
I know I did bad, and I miss you more than you can imagine, maybe you won't trust me never again ,but I just can tell you that you were my world, that I still love you and that maybe , someday I can forget you.
You will be always part of me.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario